Fix & Repair Word File from Damaged Word Documents
Kernel for Word is a professional tool to repair corrupt, damaged or inaccessible MS Word document files. The software accurately recovers entire data embedded in Word .DOC or .DOCX files including text, images, font and style formatting, comments, tables, bullet lists, objects, charts and drawings. The utility supports recovery of data from Word files created using MS Word 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions.
MS Word .DOC or .DOCX files may get corrupt, damaged or inaccessible due to a number of unseen reasons such as virus attacks, error on storage media, software malfunctioning, unexpected system shutdown, power failure, corrupted Windows OS, Corrupted Windows Registry, disk failure, network breakdown, etc. Enriched with advanced data recovery algorithms, Kernel for Word allows recovering multiple Word files in a single repair cycle while preserving their original formatting, structure and properties. After performing accurate Word file recovery, the tool restores recovered data into new readable MS Word files.
Prominent Features of the Software:
- Accurately repairs multiple Word documents in a single repair cycle.
- Supports repairing Word files having .DOC, .DOCX, .DOCM, .DOT, .DOTX, and .DOTM formats.
- Maintains original structure, formatting, properties, layout and consistency of Word files.
- Supports recovering Word files having UNICODE characters in their names.
- Repairs Word files having large file names, large size, and major corruptions successfully.
- Recovers data, OLE objects, images, forms, graphs, hyperlinks, tables, and all other information from damaged Word files with complete accuracy.
- Offers an easy-to-use, self-descriptive, user-friendly interface making the entire Word file recovery process a much easier task even for novice users.
- Available as free to download trial version.
Error Messages faced while accessing damaged Word Files:
- "The document name or path is not valid"
- "Unable to read Word document files"
- "The file could not be repaired, therefore, cannot be reopened"
- "This file is not in a recognizable format"
- "Check the file permissions for the document or drive"
- "Use the file open dialog box to locate the document"
- "General Input/output error"
- Microsoft Office Word has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available.
- '????.doc' cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not be responding.
- WORD.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
- Word cannot open the existing [square] in Template file
- "Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges."
- "name.doc file cannot be opened".
- “MS Word files (.doc) fails to open”
- “MS Word is unable to open the existing [ ] in Template file”
Word File Recovery – Step-by-Step Process:
1.Start Kernel for Word to launch the software.
2.Click Add File(s) button to list Word files that needs to be repaired.
3.Select file(s) to repair and click Open button.
4.Click Repair File(s) button to move ahead in the repairing process.
5.Specify a location to save the repaired Word file(s) and click OK button.
MS Word: MS Word 95, 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Windows OS: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7,
8 and 8.1.
Word File Recovery – Try before You Buy!
Word File Recovery software is available as a trial version for FREE that allows its users to evaluate the capabilities of the utility before making a decision to purchase the full version. The free demo version having no time period and number of installations limitations, works exactly similar to that of the full version but has a limitation that it displays a DEMO stamp after each paragraph on every repaired Word document. To overcome this limitation, user must purchase the full version of the software.